What is PSF?
Professional Scrum Foundations will help participants gain the practical knowledge needed to work with everyday Scrum and the eligibility needed to appear for the globally recognized Professional Scrum Master credential examination.
This course which is a combination of expert instructions and team based exercises will help participants gain a deeper understanding of Scrum mechanics, understand about team collaboration and self-organization and use them to reduce project complexity. The workshop will be led by Scrum certified experts who will
help you with tips and tricks to better implement Scrum and get the maximum out of its elements. This will help participants become active members of the team and deliver effective value.
The PSF course covers the following:
- Fundamentals of Scrum
- The Scrum Framework
- Mastering Scrum
- Planning with Scrum
- Getting started
- Keeping Scrum healthy
The workshop will teach you about:
- Scrum fundamentals
- Using Scrum in day to day projects
- Using Scrum to reduce the complexity of issues
- How to collaborate and communicate with the rest of the team
You will also get:
- Comprehensive courseware in downloadable format
- 16 SEUs and 16 PDUs
- Password to attempt the PSM I assessment
All participants completing the Professional Scrum Foundation course will receive a password to attempt the PSM I assessment. If you attempt the PSM I assessment within 14 days and do not score at least 85%, you will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.
- Fee: $150 per attempt
- Passing score: 85%
- Time limit: 60 minutes
- Number of Questions: 80
- Format: Multiple Choice, Multiple Answer and True/False
- Passwords have no expiration date, but are valid for one attempt only
Who should attend?
The course is relevant for advanced understanding of Scrum use and its practices. It is ideal for all experienced Scrum users to gain deeper understanding of the principles of Scrum or enhance their standards to being excellent Scrum Masters. This course is particularly beneficial for all those responsible for getting the most out of Scrum, such as Scrum Masters, managers, leadership, Product Owners, and Scrum Team members.
- Read the Scrum Guide (required)
- Download and Study “Scrum Insights for Practitioners” (optional)
- Take the Scrum Open assessment test (required).
- Take the Product Owner Open assessment test (required).
- Come prepared / email me 3 objectives you want to get out of the workshop (required)
- An open and curious mind (absolutely required).
What can I expect?
- Professional Scrum Master I assessment code for PSM I certification.
- Hard copy of the course material
- A copy of my best selling Scrum book – “Scrum Insights For Practitioners: The Scrum Guide Companion“
- Post training help